Bigger, Bolder, and Better
The FlyGA Aviation Logbook features approximately 120 high quality printed pages bound in a durable black faux leather hardback cover.
Our Pilot Log Books are perfectly sized, measuring 18.5 x 25 x 1.4cm. This is larger than standard Log Books offered by other aviation suppliers. Our version is more convenient: it’s easier to read, and allows for ample space to write.
Designed by Experienced Pilots
The Pilot’s Logbook conforms to air navigation order requirements set out by the CAA and EASA. It’s designed with both student and private pilots in mind.
Pilots can use the FlyGA Logbook to detail the following:
- Owners name and address
- Particulars of licences held
- Previous flying experience
- Handling notes
- Certificate of qualifications as P1 (Pilot in command)
- Aircraft flown
- Aerodromes visited
- Records of simulated trainer practices and flights, including:
- date, aircraft type, registration no, captains name, operating capacity, departure/arrival aerodrome (inc. times), single/or multi-engine, day or not, dual or P.2, Instrument and simulated instrument times, remarks and carried forward totals.
Run a flight school? For trade enquiries please contact email@example.com