We want to support student pilots in any way possible — so we’re currently offering a launch promotion on our latest Kneeboards:
Here’s how to claim your free pack of A5 Plogs…
1. Buy An Eligible Kneeboard from Amazon
The promotion is for Amazon customers that purchase either the FlyGA ‘Fabric’ or ‘Rotating’ Kneeboards:
- You can claim this promotion a maximum of two times — once for each of the two eligible Kneeboards.
- Returned items are ineligible for this promotion. For example, if you purchase a Fabric Kneeboard and return it to Amazon, then you do not qualify for the pack of 3x A5 Plogs.
2. Leave An Honest Product Review
We encourage our customers to leave Amazon product reviews to help build trust in our brand.
For this promotion, we ask that you publish a review within 60 days after your purchase, as follows:
- Log into your Amazon account and visit the ‘Your Orders‘ section.
- Locate your recent order of the FlyGA Fabric or Rotating Kneeboard and select ‘Write a product review‘.
- Submit your honest review. This should display on the product listing within two days.
3. Make A Social Media Post
Let other pilots know about your new Kneeboard!
We require that you make a simple post on your Instagram/Twitter profile, using the hashtag #aviation while tagging in our social account @flygaco. Posts can be images or videos of:
- The Kneeboard in use
- Unboxing of the product
- A Kneeboard review
- Your collection of FlyGA items
4. Claim Your Free Pack Of Plogs
Send an email to email@example.com with the title ‘FREE PLOGS’. Kindly provide us with the following:
- The Amazon order ID to show that you purchased an eligible Kneeboard from FlyGA.
- A screenshot (or link to) your product review on Amazon.
- A screenshot (or link to) your social media post(s) featuring the FlyGA Kneeboard.
- The Plog you want (Fixed Wing or Helicopter).
- Your delivery address.
Your 3x A5 Plogs will be dispatched within 30 days of us receiving your request.
*In the rare case that we’re out of stock in the Plog type you want, we can issue you with a 20% refund of your Kneeboard.